Monday, July 11, 2011

THE EARTH LOST A SWEET LITTLE ANGEL IN CAYLEE ANTHONY

    Being a lover of children doesn't make me an expert on how they live and how they've been treated.
I do know that in my entire lifetime, I have loved the little tykes. They are definitely the one pleasant  thing in my life that was and is a way to dreamland in a very innocent way. When I held a child and presently hold one as well as a grandchild or great grandchild, I become the softest, most loving
 man in the world. It's just that way.
    There's nothing perverse about that. It's a beautiful heavenly feeling to say the least.
    I was thirteen years old when I first began babysitting around our neighborhood. My first babysitting was for John and Sibel Worthington. Their first baby was John Worthington Jr. and they lived right across the street from our house.
    I was continually over at their place when he arrived at home and being asked if I'd like to watch him for a few hours once in a while was a real treat to me. They paid me for doing it but I would have done it anyway. My mother and sisters were right across the street if I had a problem.
    After all, my mother raised eleven of us by herself, so I wasn't worried. Could you ask for a better advisor? I think not.
    Sadly enough though, Just the other day I heard that he passed away as a result of alcoholism. I feel remorse because I still see him as a little fella that I loved very much.
    Which brings me to think about poor little Caylee Anthony. I'm not going to point fingers or cast guilt on any particular person, but obviously someone committed the crime. There's someone who killed this infant and that party is and always will be a monster. The crime was committed in the absence of God. There will probably never be a sense of guilt to whomever did it. Mainly because people who don't believe in a punishment in the hereafter tend to be self serving as a result. There's no sense of guilt whatsoever. I'm not a saint, but it doesn't stop me from saying "God bless America"
    Just sayin'.












 can't imagine anyone else

No comments:

Post a Comment