Saturday, July 9, 2011

THE SAFE ZONE POEM.

      email me     macgeo1234@hotmail.com
                                             
                       "THE SAFE ZONE"

  I dream up my blogs while I'm doing my chores
  While I'm cleaning the walls in the bathroom
  I grimace while cleaning the toilet room floors
  and sweep up the dust with the whisk broom
  
  I make up my bed and I sing little songs
  And even hum tunes of my making
  A whistle will do as my heart sings along
  My wife doesn't know what I'm baking
  
  My comfort in this is to raise up my voice
  And sing out the things in my dreaming
  I humor myself and feel joy at my choice
  I look in the mirror and I'm beaming.
  
  I say what I want cause I know very well
  I'm safe in expressing my wishes
  It's true I assume that I am safe as hell
  No man's been killed doing the dishes.


George McNaughton2


 
           
                                 
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment