Sunday, September 11, 2011

TO THE VICTIMS OF 9/11-2001

                                            Email me      macgeo1234@hotmail.com
    I can almost feel the pain and anguish suffered by the totally innocent people who were victims of the Osama Bin Laden terrorist attacks on 9/11,2001. I try to put myself in the place of the passengers aboard the airliner that hit the first twin tower.
     The sudden anguish at realizing their last moment of life was about to end and not even having the time to wonder why. Gone in the wink of an eye! None of which were responsible for the affairs of the world except to go to work to pay their bills. Then the despair of the people in the tower getting hit and not knowing how or why.
     The flames that prompted the people, some of them on fire, leaping to their deaths to escape the inferno and destruction. the shock suffered by the witnesses on the ground, just having to bear witness to the sight and screams that occurred at the same time.
    Then a repeat of the same to the other tower, and having to watch in shock and horror once again.
    The third plane flying into the Pentagon with similar, burning destruction.
    Once again the confusion,  pandemonium, pain and death to innocent lives.
    Lastly, The imposing, imminent pain, terror and death to the passengers of flight 93 who fought for their lives and those of the Capitol building they knew they were going to fly into if they didn't heroically resist. they did, and although losing there own lives in so doing, saved the lives of many others in Washington D.C.
Victims and Martyrs, innocent to be sure.
                                    AN ODE TO VICTIMS AND HEROES ALL.
   If I could pluck you from your resting places and hold your souls close to my heart, I would.
   If I could soothe the pain and anguish you suffered facing impending doom, I would.
   If I could only reason as to why the devil sent his evil doers to offend you, I would, but can't.
   But I can grasp your hearts and bless them as I yearn to hold them to my chest tonight so you can feel my heart beat for you as I slowly fall asleep.
   R.I.P. my beautiful friends, as I'm sure your Maker is taking good care of you.
   Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment