Tuesday, October 18, 2011

DEBORAH BRADLEY, MOTHER OF MISSING BABY LISA IRWIN. GUILTY?

                                           Email me     macgeo2345@hotmail.com
                                       Read my blogs     http:/macgeo1234.blogspot.com
I hope not, and don't think she's guilty of anything. Getting inebriated in her own home is an unfortunate privilege afforded anyone who does it in the privacy of their own home. I would say, if you drink, you've done it. Kids asleep or no kids at all. If you haven't done it, you aren't missing a thing.
   I consider myself a pretty good judge of character and I see a very distraught, deeply tormented lady who misses her 10 month old baby, Lisa Irwin, as much as anyone possibly could.
   So far, there has been no proof at all that she did anything other than drink wine in the supposed safety of her home.
   If I was her lawyer, I would be advising her to say nothing. Why? Because she doesn't remember a darn thing about what happened anyway! She appears to be terribly desperate to get her baby back, as any mother who loves her baby should.
   I'm amazed at how the media would bring suspicion on this woman and prolong it there, even though they don't have a shred of proof she did anything wrong. They're making it appear as though she has, just by the fact she was drinking in excess that particular night the baby disappeared.
   I see a mother who is so cornered by suspicion, she only wants to stay alive long enough to know if her baby is dead or alive. If she is found alive and well, her mind might survive all this. If she isn't, and it doesn't matter who is to blame, she'll probably end it all. Not just because she lost her child, but because people are going to blame her anyway.
   My wish is that you will all leave her alone. Just leave her be.     Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment