Monday, October 10, 2011

OPINING ON THE OCTOMOM

                                              email me  macgeo2345@hotmail.com                
                                          read my blog    http:/macgeo1234.blogspot.com
It's not for me to condemn the Octomom for the bizarre behavior she's displaying. I think any Psychologist would agree she's a few degrees off Magnetic North. But the children are to be considered here. She "is what she is" mentally. Obviously her plan of getting rich didn't work out exactly as she planned monetarily. Nobody's going to change who she is or raise her intelligence to that of "Genius".
   Forget that. She'll do what she's going to do, including abiding by the wishes of other's not much brighter than her, who would think they can make money on her misgivings.
   The children are a different story. They will grow to understand, sadly, what she has done. She'll have to handle that when the day comes.
   So how do we help them? By reminding them of it? By letting them be misguided by whatever comes their way with Society standing by watching without helping? I don't know about you Bro, but I think we have ample Agencies and Religious groups that could at least be the watchdogs over what's going to happen to them in the future as they grow.
   As fellow human beings we are morally obligated to help them. I know what it was like growing up in a family of 11 with just a mother to do it.
   At least help the children.
   Do you hear me George Soros, or Warren Buffet, or Bill Gates?   Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment