Thursday, December 8, 2011

THE DRONE (Cont'd from "the drone in Iran")

                                          email me      macgeo2345@hotmail.com
                                     Read my blog   http:/macgeo1234.blogspot.com

     Having followed politics and the internal affairs of Gov't only for the last couple of decades, and not as close as I should have prior to that, I'm having to do a lot of research into the past. I do this because I like to be as accurate as I can in my latest hobby of writing blogs.
     I do this because I can blow off steam sometimes, other times because I'm concerned about the country's affairs and the rest of the time to entertain myself with subjects that are interesting to me and maybe to whoever reads my blogs. It's often referred to by me as "a flare for the pen".
     I really do try to understand other people's views, as well as voicing my own.
     Maybe it's just me, but as I look at the politics of old, I see a change in the behavior of Presidents and their staff, compared to the way it used to be. Maybe I was just uninformed and naive enough to not see it happening before, but I notice a behavior by the last two Democratic Presidents that wasn't noticeable to me before. A total disregard and disrespect for our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
     There was and is, a display of total contempt for what the citizens of this country desire as a whole, by both of these Presidents. Before Clinton, There seemed to be at least on the surface, a show of patriotism and respect for each other in the Congress. They generally abided by the rules of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Believe it or not, we as common folks used to be able to surmise what the Supreme Court would decide in a case because of it's relativity to those two "Sacred Documents". The Congressmen displayed mutual respect for each other, at least when in the public eye. Not so much, anymore.
     Bill Clinton certainly turned the page on that, with his sometimes perverted sexual behavior and openness to making advances toward women without caring much about the Sanctity of his role as President and Commander in Chief.
     His complete ignorance concerning the Military "Might" this country maintained over the years that kept us, and the rest of the free world safe from aggressive harm, was apparent and he nor his Administration cared. His history as a Draft dodger seemed to go unnoticed, and the way the military secrets were allowed to flow out of the country to what we considered adversaries was disgraceful.
     His intention was to supply secrets to them in a way he felt would balance the power in the modern world. His twisted philosophy was such that he thought, along with his "Peace-nick" administration, if the balance of Nuclear war capabilities was more evenly balanced, there would be a lesser chance of war. China's one country that benefited from it, then North Korea. Bill Richardson, who was the Secretary of Energy at the time could share some of the blame too. They stood silently by as the Chinese Ambassador, Mr. Lee, helped himself to top secrets right out of the Pentagon for years. China sprinted forward in Long range missile development as a result. Then passed it on to N. Korea. Are we feeling safer now???
     I suspect Clinton's advice was well taken in the decision by Obama to not destroy the Drone captured by Iran. I will always wonder whether it was accidentally, or intentionally sent to them. after all, money can buy anything and that doesn't exclude Barack Obama. The Pentagon issued three requests for permission to destroy the drone, but Obama refused each time, saying it was too dangerous. I ask, dangerous to who? There's gotta be big money in selling military secrets!
     Now he's making Clinton look like an amateur in comparison. Just look at the thugs he has placed in his charge, for goodness sake!
     I never realized a President and his Cohorts could behave the way they do, with Congress not doing  anything about it but standing back and wringing their hands.
     We're learning a costly and unfortunate lesson from this guy, and it may be one we'll never get over in some respects. All of his actions and behavior are from a man who never respected this country for one day in his life. His wife expressed the same feelings as well, by saying in a speech,"I never thought I'd see the day when I would be proud this country."
     Thank God the American people are smarter than he gives them credit for. If I can see through him,
I'm sure they can too, but it's gonna take some time to straighten it out after he's voted out of office.      
     Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment