Tuesday, December 6, 2011

IN THE MOOD FOR A POEM.

                                           email me     macgeo2345@hotmail.com
                                  Read my blogs    http:/macgeo1234.blogspot.com

                                   I want people who are sick to get better
                                   I want kids to be tucked into bed
                                   I'd like folks who are cold get a sweater
                                   I want folks with no food to be fed
                                   Most of all I want peace in my country
                                   There shouldn't be riots and such
                                   In our hearts there'd be answers aplenty
                                   Our thoughts wouldn't haunt us so much
                                   God often tries giving assistance
                                   for things we can get if we try
                                   He looks down at us from a distance
                                   I'm sure he must break down and cry!

                                   George McNaughton2

No comments:

Post a Comment