Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TO THOSE WHO READ MY BLOGS AND WONDER ABOUT MY SOURCES OF INFORMATION



      When you read my blogs, you probably wonder how sincere and well founded my information is.
      With a lot of my subjective material concerning National Politics, My choices of information come from various sources that, after doing common sense research, appear to me are the most truthful. One way is by tracking the background of characters involved, what they have said in the past and whether they have true, upfront transparency for the reason they stand behind what they do.
      Call it the "measure of the information" behind the source. But after all is said and done, I have the chore of deciding what the facts truly are. That's the bottom line. The "FACTS".
      In determining the facts, I also question the sincerity and background of the person or persons publishing or making the remarks and what's in it for them personally for making the statements.
      For example: Do I think the individual has basic moral, God based beliefs, or is he an Atheist? My reason for this question is because our Country was founded by people with a Judeo/Christian background and a knowledge of God based rules such as the ten Commandments. We all know that those rules are the basic foundation of our guilt or innocence that guides us on our journey through life itself. That foundation is the backbone of our U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.
      An Atheist has absolutely no reason to sense guilt for what they say or do because after death, no Godly punishment exists, or so they think. A great candidate for the Devil's work, don't you think?
      My belief in God allows me to be guided in a direction that will reward me through my life in one way or another and after death.
      With all that said, I'm inclined to believe people who tend to follow the same path I do.
      Religious beliefs vary of course. Some religions such as Islam do not base their beliefs on guilt or innocence. They are strictly based on ancient man made beliefs, beliefs that make allowances for lies and murder as long as it furthers the cause of their sacred Leader, Muhammed.
      So without the Judeo/Christian belief system, you cannot rely on the tendency they're telling the truth if they think they're lying for the sake of Muhammed. Or murdering for the sake of him, for that matter. Their sense of guilt is guided by a different philosophy and purpose; "Control" of the ignorant masses. Look how far they've progressed over thousands of years. Do the camels smell any different?
      It's not to say that Christians and Jews don't lie or kill, they do! But they do it knowing there's a punishment at the end of it all when they do, which is why the Ten Commandments are there to control us from doing so. Generally, we successfully make an attempt to abide by them.
      What other proof do we need that it works, when we have had several thousand years of proof to look back on to prove that it does? At the same time it has allowed us to progress culturally, scientifically and morally to the modern world we're living in today.
      Hence my reason why and where I place my research and facts on the side of believable judgement and believable people. I surf the Internet for information of all kinds and sources and then try to determine the most truth based on my assessment of human beings as a whole.
      It works for me! If I'm proven to be mistaken, I'll admit it. In the meantime, I refuse to be silenced by any other person with a different view than mine. The Special Interest groups who wish this Country to follow a political path that's beneficial to their own personal interests rather than the Constitutional beliefs of the majority of this country will, and do lie, in order to achieve their means.
      "Divide and Conquer" the people is being displayed every day.
      If they can silence the population that still believes in the Constitution and Bill of Rights, they will! Whatever you do, don't be silent!!    Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment