Thursday, July 26, 2012

THE ANGELIC LOOK OF A SLEEPING CHILD.


When you look at a sleeping child, a puppy, a kitten or any other newborn animal, isn't it a beautiful sight? I'm sure most humans feel the same way. It has a heartwarming, heart melting affect on this guy!
       I'm sure that a higher power arranged it that way. It's gotta be! It's the look of loving innocence from someone who didn't ask to be here, that is totally dependent on us all to help, to feed, to hug and last but not least, to love throughout one's own whole life with all of his or her God given feelings.
      Anything less just won't do! It's a miracle of birth that lasts a lifetime, and anyone who thinks of it in  a lesser way is missing out on a whole lot of joy in their life, don't you think?
      I don't need pictures to remember how every one of my children looked when they were sleeping. I always felt when I gazed at them or any other sleeping child, that they were also being watched by
someone much more heavenly than me. I'm sure they were and are to this day, no doubt in my mind.
     If I wanted to go to bed with peace of mind from a troubled day, I only had to view my children first, regardless of any other troubles that existed, I could sleep, knowing they were in the secure presence of the Sandman. Because I always felt he was God's "Angel of sleep".All children are rewarded with one.
    We have an infant Grandchild in our life now, and seeing her sleeping face on Facebook hits a soft spot in me.
    None of us are ever too old to love  little children, I guess.
    Thought I'd pass that on.      Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment