Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THINGS UP!!" REALLY???


     In the first appearance before the White House Press Corp in 6 months, Barack Obama finally decided to field a few select questions from his favorite Main Media representatives.
     In a sort of cowardly, whining dog fashion by the interviewer, he was asked to respond to a "Yes or No" type question. Of course he didn't answer yes or no, just as he never does. "Did he think Mitt Romney was a felon?" In his half grin, stare away and down fashion, he responded, not realizing he was admitting his own guilt by saying,"You just can't make things up!" "I found that out when I became President of the United States." I believe I repeated him verbatum on it. Did he only find it out when he became President?
     Now think about it for a minute! What was he revealing about himself unknowingly here?
     I've known for a long time, too long in fact that he makes things up all the time. For just a fleeting moment, was he actually being honest with himself not realizing he was talking out loud?
     Was that not a confession he didn't really want us to hear?
     It proves to me one thing that I've suspected all along. The only time he isn't dreaming things up are when his lips quit moving. Or was I just dreaming myself when I heard him say it?     Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment