Thursday, January 16, 2014

A TRAIL OF ANTI-AMERICANISM FROM START TO FINISH!!


     You can begin with Barack Obama and then it doesn't matter who else in the Administration. Because they're all the same.
     Not until it was too late, did we begin to put the dots together.
     I saw it, with the help of a few of my friends who taught me how to operate my computer at the age of 74. (3 years ago) Boy, was I a Country Bumpkin when it came to the advance in computer technology.    
     Having been in the Engineering field in Canada for the first half of my life, and starting before the era of electric adding machines and then calculators, it was a shock to me that I had to set a good deal of my knowledge from the past aside. One thing that did come in handy, was my letter writing ability.
     I have to say now, The learning of the new technical applications was beginning all over again. But I have learned, and I learned to research history and politics with all my support in recent years coming from the patience of friendly helpers. Now at my later years, when I first started learning the computer, and because of a completely new terminology, words such as the term "cursor" came into play.
     I confess to you now, when my daughter called me from Canada after 3 months, to ask how I was doing, I told her I became quickly aware of two cursers, me and the arrow on the screen! (The spellings different, but what the hay.)
     Anyway, I've learned several things that I previously wasn't aware of.
     Believing in the Constitution was taken for granted, and I did believe in it, and still do. But I was also naïve enough to think that all Americans did too. I don't think now, I was alone in my naivity.
     When Barack Obama came on the scene, I was at first impressed to hear he was a scholar of, and lecturer of the Constitution. It didn't take me long to discover he had studied the Constitution, not to honor it, but to tear it down and bypass it's sacred laws.
 As I started to research his past I learned it was very mysterious as well.
     As I inquired into varying portions of his life, different stories came from conflicting history sources on the internet. there were pro-Obama writings glorifying his background and there were Anti-Obama stories from the other side. I discovered, though more troubling, there was no reason to doubt the articles on the Anti-Obama side since a lot of research by others was more detailed through info follow-up. On the glorifying side, it was just his version and what he told everyone along the way.
     After deciphering his history on both sides, and having since learned what a whopper of a liar he had always been about everything else once I caught up to speed with him, I managed to thread my way through his mysterious past, on up to, and including the Presidency.
     I've come to the conclusion that, depending on where you look in his history, you could come up with evidence he lived the life of a very mysterious person and had operated at one time under two different names. In fact I challenge anyone to find a living soul that personally knows him from the time he was born until now.      Depending on whether he was for a short time in Hawaii visiting his divorced mother, who had been in College there where she had first met his father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., or whether he was back in his birthplace of Kenya, South Africa where his white Grandparents raised him.
     While on this Continent, his name was Barack Hussein Obama Jr., and in South Africa, at the age of 18, he possessed up to three passports under the name of Barry Soetoro and giving his birthplace as Kenya.(The same date as his 'supposedly' authentic birthplace in Hawaii.) By the way, recently, a certified handwriting expert examining his birth certificate on display on the internet has found it to be false according to some news reports.
     In order to obtain Passports to Pakistan, Indonesia and Britain, he had to produce Certificate of Birth. That proof was of him being born in Kenya.
     Even in his book, "Dreams by my Father" there are contradictions throughout it.
     In his public speeches, he claims to have taught Constitutional Law for ten years. Turns out he only lectured there, but when he did, he spoke against it, not on behalf of it.
     Anyway, by this time I knew in my mind he was a devious, treacherous man who didn't want anyone researching or questioning his past. He has always avoided it. Enough about him , for now!
     Now, on to the rest of them ;
     Hillary Rodham, prior to marrying Bill Clinton, attended the same academies prior to the times Barack Obama did ; The Saul Alinsky Atheist based "Midwest Academy" in Chicago. First, Hillary wrote an award winning thesis on the principles of Marxism, and later, when Barack attended, he actually sat on the board and lectured there.
     Later, after Hillary had already graduated from the very Liberal 'Left' Harvard University, Barack went there as well and lectured.
     So, if you were to check on the rest of the Administration and appointments by Barack Obama, you will find similarities amongst them all, that date back to their original places of education, they are all from the Chicago Area or places of the same Communist, Marxist inspired temperament. Atheism.
     So don't let this "Going to Sunday Church" thing fool you. It's simply to mask their real, dark side motivations of Marxism, plain and simple.
     A couple examples of his appointments include Van Jones, an openly declared Communist and friend of the original "Black Panthers of America" and Bill Ayers, Leader of the infamous "Weather Underground" responsible for terrorizing the nation until spending a good number of years in a Federal prison.
     That's why I sometimes refer to the Obama Administration; "Obama and his 40,000 thieves".
     Guess what? It's even gotten worse over the past five years of his reign.
     Do you think birds of a feather stick together??       Just sayin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment