Friday, January 31, 2014

WHEN ARE THE NEWS CORPORATIONS GOING TO GET IT RIGHT???


     How many times have you heard Dunderhead Obama Say; "The Congress needs to work with me"? When in heck is he going to get it straight? In 5 year now, he's been saying it over and over again. "Why won't the Congress work with me  in my direction?"
     When will we realize, along with him, that "Compromise" cannot be in his direction? But he, as one human being, needs to "Compromise" most of the time with 535 other human beings. They're called "CONGRESS"!
     I ask him and his small group of insignificant "appointed" others, "Who in hell do you think you are, and when is the last time you did anything that you're supposed to do within the confines of  the U.S. Constitution??"
     That's the REAL question! Why do you think Congress is there for, Boob? For Pete's sake, get it straight! Think about it folks, Understand what he has trained himself to think; "I'm at the top no matter what, in any conversation," "Take and keep control"! "Because I'm at the top, I should always make them come to me" "Never give in to them, because it's a sign of weakness. Never let them see my weakness!" "Rule #1; I'm the Boss! The Boss is always right, and always #1.!
     Rule #2! When you disagree with the Boss, Revert back to rule #1!"
     Do you see what I mean? (They teach this in sales courses, and it works!)
     So for five solid years, he and his cronies have been operating under that formula and expecting not to lose if they stick to their guns.
     There are 330 million people in the United States and only ONE Barack Obama. Get it straight! He needs to "compromise" with us and not with him, or he needs to GO!! Just sayin!

No comments:

Post a Comment