Tuesday, June 10, 2014

IT'S MEMORIES THAT HELPED ME LEARN.......A POEM.


           The Seasons come, and Seasons go,
           From Summer comes the Fall.
           Before you know it, Winter's here.
           And children have a ball.
                          
          Our growin' up years have come and gone
          It seemed it took forever
          It's memories that matter now
          And gather as I'm older.
                          
          What seems like only yesterday
          When Summers came in blossom
          We learned to do the ABC's
          And recess time was awesome

          High School came and then the time
          To venture on my own way
          I worked and learned the facts of life
          A bumpy road my highway.
                           
          Along my journey as I went 
          I did grow up quite well.
          I learned that life was not just play
          But serious as Hell
                          
          In that journey wisdom came
          Along with some assistance
          The path I learned to never take
          The Line of Least Resistance.
 
                           
                           George McNaughton2


No comments:

Post a Comment