Monday, July 14, 2014

THE OBAMA ATTITUDE HAS RUBBED OFF AT THE SOC. SECURITY OFFICE!


     Yup!! It sure has! Going there for information on yourself and/or your wife if you're old and White, is an experience that's anything but enjoyable.
     The second you walk in the building, you're confronted by a Security Guard who stares you down with a "Who the hell are you?" look on his/her face, but silently doesn't ask. It's just a stare. It's a look that changes to a "You're on your own Jack" expression, as you pause to wonder what your next move should be. The silence is deafening, even though the place is packed with people staring up at something on the wall.
     Oh yeah!, you finally spot the ticket machine that grills you for everything except to see your upper false teeth including your Social Security number. you cautiously enter it and finally, out pops a tickity-tick-tick number.  Believe me, as you look around for a seat in the crowded room full of people, you realize there are only two other people in the whole crowd of 18 that are your age, and also the only two who aren't minority. I understood that probably most were there to apply for Social Security numbers, and that's okay with me considering the alternative Barack Obama is so flagrantly and un-Constitutionally offering by way of illegal Executive Orders.
    But as abrupt as the Minority lady behind the desk was, as I attempted to explain I needed not only my information but also my invalid wife's, I was taken by surprised by her cockiness in retorting she couldn't give me my wife's. This even after she talked to her on the phone and verified her SSI #
    My main contention is though, no matter how polite and nice I was, She was not! She was down-right curt and she really seemed to behave as though she could hardly wait to call the next number. That's when I realized that she felt she had no need to be courteous. That's when I got the message, just the way Barack Obama sends his messages to the White People of this Country;
     We're all "Just another number", And he really doesn't have the time!
     Along with the ill-begotten "Tenureship" that should never have been allowed for any Gov't worker, it appears the "Obama" attitude is taking hold. Because they have no fear of being disciplined or fired, they're taking the liberty to be as snotty as they please.
     The International Billionaires and the International Unions can share the blame on this, and it's time to turn things around with whatever it takes.
     The tail has wagged the dog far too long, don't you think?? Just sayin'.
   
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment