Sunday, August 24, 2014

FACEBOOK IS ALLOWING MY COMMENTS TO BE TOTALLY ERASED BY SOMEONE!


     In the past, I have had odd occurrences take place on Facebook and Twitter, whereby I have occasionally had comments just plain disappear off my FB personal page. Until now, when I complained to FB about it, their response was silence. 
     It happens often when I post my blogs on there as well. I may have to post them 2 or 3 times before they finally stick. Even when they do, they seem to restrict my posts to 1 or 2 each day. 
     They offer no reasonable explanation.
     Today, as I posted actual documented facts concerning the behavior of the Obama Administration since they've been in office, no obscene language, just facts to the best of my knowledge, they have finally and foolishly advised me that my last posting is unavailable for viewing. To the extent they have even totally erased it from my personal page. With all my public appeals for their response, they posted this to me;
     "THE CONTENT YOU REQUESTED CANNOT BE DISPLAYED RIGHT NOW. IT MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. THE LINK YOU CLICKED ON MAY HAVE EXPIRED, OR YOU MAY NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS PAGE."
     They don't offer any reason or info on why they are restricting it. Is this lawful? Just sayin'.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment