Thursday, October 16, 2014

I CAN'T QUIT LAUGHING RIGHT NOW CONCERNING THE EBOLA PREVENTION IN AMERICA.

 
     After all I've just finished watching the House Sub-committee in their sincere questioning of the Key Principals controlling the CDC. (Federal Health Officials or whatever). Anyway, their concentration is so deep on the influx of West Africans entering the U.S. in an uncontrolled fashion in concern with Ebola at the rate of 150 per day, nobody seems to give a darn about the uncontrolled flow of 1500 Immigrants coming across our Southern border from 143 Countries, who may be very well containing members of ISIS, who then, may in fact not only be carrying the disease, but also far worse ideas in mind for destroying the U.S. population itself.
      I'll bet my bottom dollar I used to have, that Obama can't quit laughing either! 
     Remember, if he doesn't know much of anything else, he is the master of diversion.
     Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment