Sunday, October 26, 2014

WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEY'LL PRAY FOR MY SALVATION, I WONDER, WHY MINE?


     Recently someone close to me said, "I'll pray for you!" Of course it was because that person felt they were right, and I was wrong. Then of course, I was unable to respond as they blocked me so that I couldn't.
     It's not the first time it's been done to me, but the similarity in all of this point I want to make is; it's always somebody who likes to get in the last word and since they're positive they are right, they need to save me, when in fact, I don't think I was wrong in the first place!
     That person always turns out to be a flaming Progressive who is confused in thinking there really is no God, but they'll pray to him just in case they may be wrong sometime. In the meantime though, they will just set God aside and go with what they think will be the winner; the Atheists and/or the Mohammed following Muslims.
     It's okay to cut off children's heads, because Mohammed says so!!
     Anyway, I have a hard time understanding the Oxymoron thinking of such people, so to them my reply is this; "Please don't waste your hypocritical time praying for my salvation! I'll earn my salvation on my own".
     You see, too many people think they can time after time, conveniently pray to God for salvation and he will comply because he is all forgiving.
      The problem is, nothing is free! Not even salvation. Like the almighty productive dollar, the simple truth is, you have to get out and earn it.  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment