Monday, February 23, 2015

THE COMMUNISTS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS SAW TO IT AMERICAN SNIPER DIDN'T WIN BEST PICTURE!


    With my wife being a movie buff from the time she was a child, I always watched the Oscars with her, and admire the way she could be 80% correct or better on the winners. Then, with me being on the Republican side in politics, and her not being interested one way or the other in that regard, I knew the Anti-war and anti-military stance of a lot of the entertainment bunch.
     It gradually got worse and I decided they didn't need my support as a viewer in those celebrations, although their was still fairness in their choices.
     I just didn't like the increased sniping against  what most of us considered loyalty to the "American way".
     Jane Fonda's tour of North Vietnam and the praising of their actions, was just too much for me to want to watch them any longer
     I knew we had honorable men dying over there every day. In fact, this family had two adopted nephews over there smack in the middle of it all. Fortunately they both came back.
     After many years of not viewing any of the various Celebratory events because I knew of their un-American bias, my wife asked me to watch last night, because a movie that received raving reviews for it's direction by Clint Eastwood, "American Sniper" was bound to take a lot of awards.
     I hate being an "I told you so" but they ended up getting one award for Sound production.
     Just as I was about to change the channel on my T.V. I was watching aside from hers, my wife said,  "Don't change it, they're about to announce the Oscar for best picture". So I didn't make the change. 
     To my dismay, I knew the deck was already stacked against the movie when the ultimate Communist himself in the acting business, Sean Penn, was introduced as the announcer of the winner.
     Out the little bastard marched, with his Hitler moustache and a nasty, determined look on his face!
     Immediately upon seeing this un-Constitutional Cur, I said to my wife, " There's not a chance of him announcing "American Sniper" as the winner!!"  Of course, he didn't!
     I doubt that I'll ever understand why they would ever think of using this arrogant Communist in a patriotic War film of any kind, ever again.  
     I didn't sleep well last night. Just sayin'.
    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment