Thursday, May 14, 2015

DANIEL FRANCIS MCNAUGHTON; HAPPY 58TH BIRTHDAY WHEREVER GOD SAT YOU DOWN 28 YEARS AGO!


     I miss you, Son. I wish you well! I look forward to someday seeing you, your brother Allan and Your Grandma Ella Jean should I be fortunate enough to come your way! The loss of you comes to me like a ton of bricks and I grieve at what the both of you never got to enjoy in life as you should have. God bless and keep you in the ranks of the Angels he needs so badly right now.
      I go to bed often with the memory of when I was raising you alone in Revelstoke ,B.C. and the two of you would pitter patter from your bed to mine in the middle of each night, without fail. I smile myself to sleep with that beautiful snuggle-up memory!
     Just prayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment