Sunday, May 3, 2015

THE FIRST THINGS I SEE AS I LEAVE MY HOME OR APPROACH IT, ARE TWO FLAGS, MY CANADIAN ONE AND MY AMERICAN ONE.


     I keep them there lest I forget the reason I enjoy them both, for what they represent to me; I proudly stand with feet on both sides of the International border.!! I am one of those unique people who can proudly claim Citizenship to both Countries. How neat is that?
     After all, how many come from a family who had relatives and siblings who fought in 4 major International wars, and on behalf of the endangered Democratic freedom of other countries who lived according to the true Democratic process in the regions which they lived?
     Then sadly, having fought on behalf of the Canadians and the Americans, were and are treated with disdain in both Countries. Even more sadly, by the 'defective' and "Alternative Normal" citizens who were then allowed the privilege to assert themselves into power so they could crap on them even more.
     Today I drove up to my house and as I stopped, I noticed the American flag, which was more exposed to the wind than the Canadian one.
     As I pondered for a few moments, looking at the "Stars and Stripes", I couldn't help but notice how faded the stars had become. The first thought was to hurry and replace it. The more I stared at it though, it came to me that it didn't only represent the proud history of our nation, but ironically was, with the tattered-ness of it all, accurately portraying the abuse and beating up of our Country it is getting from "The Enemy Within".
     It's a sickening thought to know, when you send your kids to the Public Schools to be faced with the philosophy set forth to exclude the very thing that made us Independent and safe: The Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution is replaced with the cowardly 'Alternative' they intend to bestow upon  us!; The desecration of our "STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER" Just sayin'.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment