Saturday, January 9, 2016

WE'RE WASTING OUR TIME TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WORLD ECONOMICS ANYMORE ON "CAVUTO'S WORLD" BECAUSE;


     With the way he over-talks everyone else on the show, I'm convinced he doesn't want us to!
     Over the years, he has become so loud and belligerent by his narcissistic behavior, no one else gets to finish the point they're feebly attempting to make through the din of his clatter.
     It amazes and disgusts me to have to try to understand the closing of their statements! Although he does have the brightest of Investors and Analysts to be had in one bunch, his insistence on displaying his own brilliance as 'master of the show', has gotten so overbearing it's causing at least myself to switch to CNN where I can watch them so skillfully give us their version of 'part' of the News they wish you to hear from Barack Obama's perspective!
     And that makes me wish the "Cavuto" show would get over quickly so I can switch back to the FOX NEWS channel.
     Know what I mean, Vern??? Just sayin'.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment