Monday, October 3, 2016

GOD SURELY HAS HIS ANGELS! I'M SURE THERE'S SOME WE KNOW!.....Another Poem!


God surely has his Angels! I'm sure there's some we know.. 
All busy at their posts, I'm sure!To keep them on the go
We just have to take the time, to wonder who or where.
Assignment is his busy chore, they have no time to spare.

He takes his time in choosing, which one he will ask
who's best to do his wishes and completing every task.
He knows that someone's needed, for each endearing sob,                
So he will pick an Angel, to do that special job!

He has a list he's keeping, they're special, every one!
The Angels gather round him, to see what should be done.
It's so hard to imagine, the favors we're requesting, 
And wanting them right now, or might be just suggesting.

With every prayer we offer him, impatiently we wait,
expecting there will be response, and often think he's late. 
He does his very utmost, with all the speed he can, 
To satisfy his image in, the most impatient man.

With 80 years a'coming on, the days are going fast,
For miracles you've done for me, to make this body last, 
I thank you Lord for everything, you did to keep me well
I only have just one request, You'll keep me out of Hell.

Dedicated to all the Miracles performed on me in Skagit Valley and surrounding Hospitals.
Thank you!
George McNaughton.



No comments:

Post a Comment