Sunday, January 22, 2017

CHRIS WALLACE OF FOX NEWS MUST HAVE A JOB LINED UP SOMEWHERE ELSE


     I'm absolutely stunned at the behavior of Chris Wallace and his suspicious behavior towards President Trump! I have always watched and listened to Fox News and their ability to be 'FAIR AND BALANCED'. However, knowing that Mike Wallace, Chris's Dad, was a total anti-Republican ever since I entered the United States as an American Citizen. I pondered on it!!
     Having said that, I was surprised to see Chris as a Fox News Anchor! I was wondering; Why the switch?? Did Fox News actually think this guy was going to appropriately play the role of "Fair and Balanced" in an honest-to-goodness fashion??
    Well'....., He has finally got his taste of fame when being a sole interrogator concerning the debates. practically everyone in the Fox organization congratulated him for being picked! Finally I thought, someone from a "fair and balanced" News Organization would be chosen to at least moderate ONE of those debates. Because up until then, no one had been!
     I wondered about that! Why ChrisWallace,who grew up on the other side, the Dishonest Main Media, was the one to be picked?? Why not a solid Conservative moderator like Bret Bair or Sean Hannity?? But anyway, they picked Chris, which I thought personally was the wrong guy due his distant background? So be it!!
    But after the debate, along with Megyn Kelly, there seemed to be a distinct obsession to downplay Trump in every program they moderated! Time after time, after time!!
    Now that Trump is President, they have gotten even more incensed  toward President Trump, even though he hasn't finished his Cabinet picks and has barely been sworn in!
    Has Fox News given up on their slogan "Fair and Balanced" and simply joined in with the rest of the "Left" Main Media??? Looks like it to me! I surely hope not! 
    Take now, how Chris Wallace has even taken up the torch of the burning, destroying Mobs hired by George Soros to interrupt the progress of Trump's Presidency, and how he has also taken up the side of the totally dishonest Main Media for Trumps rebuttal of them!
     No doubt in my mind about the true, selfish and shameful way Chris has that matches more to the PROGRESSIVE Agenda of taking this Country down!!  Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment