Monday, November 13, 2017

HOW ON THIS GOD'S GREAT EARTH, HAVE WE ALLOWED IT TO COME THIS FAR???

    
      Waking up this morning and wondering what this World has come to, I realize just how bizarre this "0nce-wonderful" Nation "REALLY" is"!! I highlight one person in particular who a few years ago as a FOX NEWS anchor, declared openly that he was GAY!! Sheepherder Smith!
      Thinking back only a moment or two, I'm seeing a Whole MONTH of October (including FOX NEWS DAYTIME) dedicated to "LGBT" (which all concludes to the same perverted thing!) ; SEXUAL PERVERSION!!
       Now please let me point this out; Man has and always will be, normally attracted to the opposite sex! I'm not speaking out in defense of what might be considered moral or immoral in the way both sexes go about wanting to have sex with each other! Not at all!! In my world, it is strictly between male and female!
       But being a male and having lived an eventful life through the years, I certainly know of the desires that Adam and Eve had for each other, was not frowned on then and still isn't frowned on by God to this day amongst the old Farts I  associate myself with in the Starbucks crowd.  I like to see them all to this very day!! It's what I like to refer to as the 'God-given' HUMAN EXPERIENCE of exchanging greetings and notes on everyday subjects including Politics!
      But don't you see something wrong with the behavior that's taking place in America today??  Where the LGBT crowd can take it on themselves to declare a whole MONTH as they did last month to say it's A-OKAY for one male to physically perform what I consider a filthy, rear-end sexual assault on another?? Particularly when it comes to a grown male or female to decide for themselves to take advantage of a half grown child of the same sex?? A lot of that starts that way!
      Where in Heck are we at this time, that we take One DAY to honor the veterans who, for two and a half Centuries, fought off the tyranny of foreign invaders in order to protect our Christian borders, just to sit back and watch the stinky behavior of LGBT for an entire MONTH?? Just askin!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment