Wednesday, December 13, 2017

LAMENTING A LITTLE ON OTHER SOULS LOST.... A POEM

I'm in my bed yawning, recounting my day,
I felt some hands touch me in a tenderly way,
I woke and saw Allan, peering down at me  
I Surely awakened by this pleasure to see! 

But gone in an instant as I swung out of bed
I couldn't believe it was a vision instead
So wide awake now, I said "Allan please wait!"
I knew that he couldn't come by heaven's gate.

How could this happen when yet not to sleep?
Surely it did though, while under God's keep
Miracles do happen, it's happened before!
To me under God's watch, right near his door!

I pray to him often, to be sure that he knows
I'm trying my darndest the way my life goes
To do things sincerely, and trying my best
I pray for my sons when I lay down to rest!

It's two that have left me, while I am still here
and I often wonder what else will appear
The Human experience is waiting to see 
Will I do as I should, when  counting on me!



George.mcnaughton2







 Heaven's gate!

No comments:

Post a Comment