Tuesday, March 6, 2018

MY SWEET WHITE DONKEY>>>>>>>A POEM...


 I saw a lonely white Donkey, born that way by chance. 
 His Owner said, "He had a Mate, I taught them how to dance".
 "Now he's all alone, poor guy, and has no will to play!"
 "If you'd like to take him home, come take him any day!"

 I didn't want to miss the chance, to have that kind of friend
 I have a piece of land for him. He has a happy end!
 I Feed him well, his spirit's up, He has a pleasant day!
 He sees me come and go for him, I love to see him play

 He doesn't care about the World! He's happy with my time!
 I felt that I should  be like that, and put it into rhyme!
 My patience I have learned from him, and know I should  condone,
  The money tainted Politics, and Racist overtone!

 I'm in the midnight of my time, my days are on the shelf, 
 I know that God is there for me, If I behave myself!
 When I go and surely will, I'll have my peace at last!
 The Hypocrites and  Atheists can "Kiss my sweet, White Ass!"

George.mcnaughton2
                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment