Sunday, March 27, 2011

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM GOD??

    There's no doubt in my mind that God exists.
     I also don't doubt he loves us all but I am sure he appreciates and loves us more if we believe in him.
     I believe he sent a messenger in the way of man to communicate with us way back when. But I also sense that the reason he did this was because he  is in a different dimension from us and needs someone born on this earth of  flesh and blood to deliver his messages. He alone probably finds it too
difficult, I mean having to deal with his nemesis, the Devil and his followers. Ahh yes, the Devil! Now why did I have to bring him up? There's a very good reason I did. It's because he is too easily forgotten in the scheme of things. Whenever something dastardly happens, the Devil is the last one who wants to be recognized as the source. You see, He sends his messengers too! What are they here for?
    Well probably among their many tasks, they want you to believe he doesn't exist.
    Let's take Bill Maher of CNN  for instance. He is a perfect example of  a Devil's disciple if there ever was one. He challenges God's wishes every step of the way and never denounces the Devil. He has a vulgar mind and an even more vulgar mouth. Do you suppose the God we know intended him to be that way?I don't think so!! He even has a vulgar head. It's got to be only with the help of the Devil's friends that he is allowed to stand before millions of people and behave the way he does. I mean, put two horns on this guy and who does he look like?
    I think old Lucifer has a huge army of followers out there and they are just like Bill Maher.
    Have you noticed when something tragic occurs how quick some people ask where God was. Well
I know where he was and is. He's in the same spot he has ever been. He sent us his message . He needs us folks who believe in him to help. We sent his messenger back to him two thousand years ago.
    We need to quit asking him and start helping him. Get it?
    The reward for us ,if we believe in him, is on the other side when we get there. It's not necessarily here on earth. In the meantime what happens here is what happens, or what we allow to happen, it's not done by him. (Volcanoes and earthquakes not included.) Just thought I'd toss that in.
    I learned to reason this way over the years with the loss of two sons along the way.
    My eldest son was murdered at the age of 30 in 1987. He was done in by the Hell's Angels in Cranbrook B.C. His name was Daniel Francis McNaughton. Because it was such a sudden thing, I had only a short time to dwell on it before moving on with my life here in the States.
    My 2nd oldest son passed away from a brain tumor on Feb. 10th, 2009. This time I had plenty of time to reason as to what roll God had to play in our lives. Then I remembered the Devil! Since then I haven't let him out of my mind. I'm not letting him off the hook.
    I will say this, I never lost my faith in God through all of that. I love him and know he's looking after things up there. We just need to do our part here.
    Just learn to recognize the work of the Devil and who does it for him. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment