Tuesday, June 28, 2011

THE ABSENCE OF GOD AND THE TEN COMMANDMENTS.

                                             email me     macgeo1234@hotmail.com

    I don't profess to be a religious person, but I'm certainly not foolish enough to deny the existence of a Supreme Being either.
    I do know that a Universe as wonderful and mysterious as ours could not have happened by accident. Be that as it may, there was a set of rules handed down by someone who apparently understood what could happen to the human race if there weren't any. Without the guidance of rules for an animal who has the ability to think, reason, plan,communicate by speech, laugh and cry we would only be like the other animals of the earth. We definitely are not!
   Because of this, I feel truly grateful to whomever granted me these gifts. Since nobody can come up with a better name as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to follow the lead of much wiser humans before me and call him God. I'll attempt to go by his wishes that are clearly described in the Ten Commandments. They are simple enough to understand.
   I just know that I feel like a happier person when I know that I've tried.
   I don't frown on anyone who chooses to select a religion they're comfortable with, regardless of their individual rules and beliefs, as long as it points us all in the same general direction.
   Believing there is a punishment or reward in the hereafter is obviously a good thing. It gives us something to look forward to if we behave ourselves. That's simple enough, isn't it?
   Just go by the simple rules!!
   God must be a part of what we do. It's the absence of God that permits humans to do harmful things they otherwise wouldn't do.
   Which brings me to my main point of writing this blog.
   We must teach God's rules to our children in order that the human race will survive in an orderly way. God's rules are generally the cornerstone of the laws of this nation.
   It's in the absence of God that people rob other people. It's also in the absence of God that people take the lives of other people to satisfy their own selfish needs. If there's no belief in God there is no moral reason not to commit a crime. Laws become meaningless in a moral sense.
   So maybe someone can explain to me why anyone would not want God's rules to go by. Until they do with any sense at all, I'll guide myself by my God given conscience and be happy with that.
   I want something to look forward to when I pass on. What's wrong with that ? Why would anyone else want to deprive me of it? And why on God's green earth should I allow them to?
   Which brings me to the incident within the Democratic National Convention, at which time Barack Obama's henchmen deleted the word "God" from the official DNC platform.
   Now, if there were any doubts whatsoever whether they are an Atheist inspired group, there isn't anymore. It's as clear as the ears and sardonic smile on Obama's face. Only after it was discovered by "Fox News", and a lot of ruckus raised, did they add it back in again. Hopefully too late to have not revealed their true cause. It's a Marxist Regime.
   It's my hope that you honest Liberals reconsider their obvious intentions for this Great Country.  
   Just sayin'.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment