Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A REPLAY OF A PAST EVENT 4 YEARS AGO. "OBAMA PARDONS 7 CONVICTED DRUG DEALERS TODAY. WHY?"

                                             email me     macgeo2345@hotmail.com
                                       read my blogs    http"/macgeo1234.blogspot.com
      
In finding today that Obama has released the Chief Architect of the 9/11attack on the twin towers from Gitmo, this blog below came to mind that I wrote in 2011. This in the "muddle" of 3 historic visits all compiled at once with 3 of the top Leaders of the World. See anything different?
 ______________________________________________________________________________

I wonder how his supporters are going to defend that? Maybe they will, by using one of their favorite responses like " Republican Abraham Lincoln Pardoned 10 confederate soldiers after the Civil war"!!
Or "George W. Bush said blah! blab! blah". How many times have you heard that???                                                                                                                      
    Can someone give a reasonable explanation except for money? Is he even going to bother explaining it to the Congress? Oh! I forgot! It's executive privilege! He isn't required to explain it if he doesn't want to.
     Until he does though, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with venturing a guess now is there? I don't think there's any law against guessing, at least I'm not aware of it.
     I think it's a desperate way to raise money for his campaign. He already has a huge bundle, but he can't fly to other countries around the world to launder it for use later on, and still use it for his campaign. 
     Maybe some of these phony Churches who receive special tax breaks, and possibly even tax credits, for supporting him financially, are getting low on finances themselves. There are lots of those around, and are only there to serve as a shelter for avoiding other personal taxes, or laundering money. They could care less about Christian religion. I.RS. Leader, Timothy Geitner I'm sure, is all for that, being a tax dodger himself.There's no other reasonable, moral or religious explanation for it. 
     I mean, where are their values, the values we were taught in the Old days? Those So-called Christians must have abandoned their  values to support Obama. They'd have to be blind and deaf not to recognize what he's up to, and it's not good for the overall affairs of this Country. 
     However, with the fear looming that Obama may not get re-elected, they may be backing off on their promises to him for fear of coming under investigation by the people who replace Geitner, who incidentally is in charge of the I.R.S.
     These are all just guesses, but until he gives a reasonable explanation to the people who trusted him to do the right thing by this country, I'm gonna keep guessing.
     Would anybody else like to venture a Guess? So far he hasn't given a reasonable explanation for anything he's done.  Come on!!!! Make a guess. While it's still a free country to do it. I guess I could be wrong, but all he needs to do is,EXPLAIN it!!.  
     You know what I think when I see our President up to his neck in B.S.? Not enough B.S.!!!
           Just sayin'.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment