Friday, December 16, 2011

MY BODY, HEART, CONSCIENCE AND SOUL, WHERE SHOULD IT GO?

                                           email me     macgeo2345@hotmail.com
                                    read my blogs    http:/macgeo1234.blogspot.com

    At the age of 0, I was given a body, a heart, a conscience and a Soul.
    At the age of 2 weeks, my body was presented to God by way of Baptism.
    At the age of six, I put my soul in the hands of religion by way of confirmation.
    At the age of 13,  I put my body under the control of tobacco.
    At the age of 16, I put my body under the control of Alcohol.
    At the age of 19, I put my heart in the hands of a wife.
    At the age of 21, my body, heart, conscience and Soul was placed in charge of my family.
    At the age of 26, I took my body, heart, conscience and soul away from my family.
    At the age of 29, I became a man and brought my body, heart, conscience and soul back to my kids.
    At the age of 40, I took my body away from tobacco.
    At the age of 53, I took my body away from alcohol.
    At the age of 75, I owe my body and heart to medical science, my conscience to my wife, family and friends, my  soul to God and my ass to the bill collectors and the I.R.S.      
    God knows, I love them all!!       Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment