Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OBAMA"S GOING TO DISNEY WORLD.

     

       Well, Fantasy land is really where he belongs, because he's been there for 3 years already. It's a ride he's been on that the rest of us can only dream of. Mickey Mouse isn't anything new to him.
       Seriously though, I won a trip there once and with my wife having lived there at one time, it was a total pleasure because she guided me on a tour with the expertise of a professional tour guide.
      I enjoyed the trip so much, I wished we could have afforded to stay longer, but you all know how that desire is interrupted by the reality of it all, "Back to Work"! But not before I took a 2nd trip on the water ride, "It's a Small World". Everybody needs to take that ride at least twice to fully appreciate what Walt Disney had on his mind. It wasn't money, it was people. He loved to see humans enjoy life in a way that we could forget about the harshness of the real world for a brief moment and "let it all hang out", so to speak. There will always be a soft spot in my heart for Walt Disney because of his fabulous creations. God bless him. But back to Obama.
      In all of his very expensive exploits with the taxpayer's money, this is one that I would not deny his family. Although I consider him a complete foreigner to this country and always will be, his family is not. They aren't responsible for his behavior and I hope they have a ball. Just sayin'.

1 comment: