Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OBAMA CAME TO THIS COUNTRY LOOKING FOR A FIGHT. NOW HE"S GOT ONE.


     When I came to this country in 1976, I was looking for the one thing in my dream, the pursuit of freedom and the Constitutional right to claim it. In doing so, I left behind a secure income with the thought that I wanted to be near my older Siblings and also enjoy my new found knowledge that I was an American from the day I was born, and didn't know it until just a year before my departure from Canada.
     Don't get me wrong, I was born and brought up in a good country, and proud to this day of having done so. The Canadians say I'm a Canadian, and Americans say I'm American. I'm prouder than hell of being both!
     I'd had my taste of British influence, which was, and is still there. Some liked it and like me, some didn't. So to each his own. I still have friends, family and acquaintances there that maintain their own points of  view, I love them all and always will.
     But I'm here now. I found the Constitution and Bill of rights that, in black and white, tells me what I can and can't do according to a Judeo/Christian base that is guided by "The Ten Commandments".
     That God inspired work has succeeded for 235 years and is unequaled by any other modern world system that exists today. As far as I'm concerned, Karl Marx and Mohammed don't fit into the mix when it comes to Worldly decisions that involve the United States. Which brings me to my reason in comparison to the motive Barack Obama came to this Great Country with.
     I believe he arrived here, not for the purpose of living our american way of life, nor with the intention of studying the Constitution and Bill of Rights in order to live by them, but to join the people of our nation who despise equal control, which is what the Constitution has. In other words, he came here bruising for a fight he was hoping to win. He studied the naive sincerity of it, (The Constitution) to detect it's weaknesses. He thinks he found some, and all in a negative sense.
    But also what he is finding doesn't fit into his program as readily as he and his Cohorts have wished.
    He has "Awakened the sleeping Giant", so to speak.
    The citizens of this country, not unlike Canada and Australia, were born of races originating from all four corners of the earth, who took up the meager and crude instruments of survival, and a lot of them in their bare feet, joined together to struggle against the tyranny of "Taxation without representation". Hearty, exceptional people from all over the world, mind you! A lot of them outcasts from countries such as Britain, France, Spain and a mixed host of other countries who considered them "undesirables" in their home nations. But whether lawful or unlawful, they had one thing for sure in common, they were "tough", and throughout the 235 years, whether fighting against each other or for each other, they survived to see tattered, burned flags replaced with new ones. New ones with colors of hope, "the red, white and blue." So Barack, as much as you and your backers stand in the shadows watching the enemies of this nation attack us, remember this one patriotic saying, "These colors don't run!".
     You sir, are in for a fight on Nov. 6th, 2012.
     Go get em', Mitt and Paul!!   Just sayin'.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment