Sunday, June 30, 2013

A TIME TO REMEMBER, NO TIME FOR REMORSE.



       THERE'S A TIME TO REMEMEMBER
                                      
     There's time to remember, no time to regret

     Back on one's life, not a time to forget.

     No placing the blame where ever it lies

     Don't search for that look, in the other's eyes.

     If I hurt you somehow, without meaning to,

     Is there something special, I can say to you.

     If love has been lost, somewhere on the way,

     Just to come back then, I just wish to say

     Grant me this moment, to call it all square,

     Good times aplenty, you always were there.

     When I see the glimmer of fun on your face,

     It really says to me, I'm back in your grace

     So now as the twilight of our lifetime nears

     Lets try to embellish the sweet tender years

     And when the time comes, that we have to part
                               
     I'll say I love you, and God bless your heart.



      Reflections by:          George McNaughton



No comments:

Post a Comment