Monday, July 15, 2013

THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTIONAL SYSTEM REARED IT'S BEAUTIFUL HEAD AND LOOK WHO'S UPSET!

     Well, the ruling by the 6 woman jury made their call, and I take my hat off to them for ignoring the loud mouth protesters and Community Organizers that were paid by Obama's thugs to show their asses by throwing rocks at the police, burning our Patriotic American flags and breaking windows.
     It was all because the Kangaroo Court Prosecutors showed theirs too, and lost to the defense for George Zimmerman.
     They never had a case to begin with.
     The demonstrations only showed how anti-American the Obama supporters are in their disdain for the Constitutional system.
     By the way, since it happened, I'd like to know if the Hooliganism that was rampant in George's neighborhood has slowed down.
     I'm not sure if anyone has paid attention to that!
     It didn't happen because of race, not at all! It happened because the guy on top didn't appear that he was intending to stop his beating of a man who was simply performing his contribution to the Neighborhood Watch, and was carrying a gun for self protection.
     Asking Trayvon what he was up to, was his obligation to the safety of the neighborhood.
     Being a tough kid, somebody must have told him he didn't have to answer politely to authority, he took his chances, and lost his life as a consequence, sadly enough.
     I get a kick out of the prosecution saying there was no proof he intended to kill Zimmerman. What a stupid question!
     Who knows if a grizzly bear intends to quit chewing on a guy before he's dead, and the guy doesn't use his gun until he's dead?
     Whether the attacker's a man or a bear, it makes little difference to the victim!
     What bothers me more than anything is the fact that the Obama backers on the "Left" are obvious haters of the "American Constitutional way" or they would be satisfied that it took a young man's life because he acted in an unnecessary way, instead of being friendly about it.
     Because of having a sleep problem, I often walk around my mobile home park with the hopes of going back home to get more sleep.
     I would be pleased if someone approached me to ask that question.
     I would be very nice, particularly if he was carrying a gun. Policeman or not. By the way, if he was a hoodlum attempting to kill me, I'm licensed to carry a gun for protection in the good old, American way. With the shortage of ammunition due to Homeland Security buying it all up for some unknown reason, I probably won't fire any warning shots. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment