Saturday, January 11, 2014

I NEVER IMAGINED IN MY LIFETIME THAT SUCH DEPRAVITY COULD EVER RAISE IT"S UGLY HEAD TO THE LEVEL OF THE "PROGRESSIVES" AND THE PRESIDENCY!


     It appears the "Progressives" (Communists) have finally reached their truly exposed level of incompetency.
     I say this in earnest, after listening and viewing the remarks they're making on radio, the "View", the White House and Progressive members of the Senate. They're so silly in their remarks about the opposition, (The GOP and the Tea Party People.)
     So silly and irresponsible, that it's actually difficult to address their remarks in a way that won't lower me or my GOP and Tea Party friends down to their caliber of mentality.
     I have always, in the last forty years, looked on someone in Gov't, the Press and Heads of School Boards along with the Educators as someone with what it takes to be exceptional and rational.
     I still believe that in the past, up until 5 years ago, they were!
     I can't believe 80% of our population, (of all races) regardless of how they feel about Gov't and how it should be run, (Within the guidelines of our Constitution of course) would be dumb enough to swallow the garbage the "Progressives" and their Financial backers are screeching out about the GOP and the Tea Party. In this case, and in the cases of many perverted past cases, they are now down to the kinky level of referring to the "Tea Party" as "Rapists".
     How weird and ridiculous can they get??
     The only positive thing I can get out of this is, I feel proud to be a part of the Starbucks "Over The Hill" All-stars (in most respects) because none of them ever say anything as childish and stupid as that. (Although I have to admit I do have a hankerin' to revert back to my childhood lately). Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment