Wednesday, June 25, 2014

THE EXTREME RUDENESS OF FBN'S NEIL CAVUTO IS ONLY EXCELLED BY HIS "KNOW-IT-ALL" ARROGANCE!


     In an explosion of interruption during his interview of (R) Congresswomen Michelle Bachman, I witnessed the most rude and loud arrogance I've ever seen towards a guest on his show, or any other Fox News Corporation interview I've been watching since it's beginning on Cable News.
     In his obese, overfed manner, which in comparison, would put loud-mouth Chris Christie to shame, he became the "Expert of Experts" bar none, and kept unloading on her in a fashion unparalleled by any other talk-show host. 
     Over the past year, as informative as his top-notched guests usually are, including Mrs. Bachman, he has increasingly become so interruptive that he seldom allows his guests to complete the answers he poses on them. He continually cuts his guests off in disagreement by over-talking them, similar to the same ignorant method used by Bill O'Reilly on "The spin stops Here".
     If I didn't know better, I'd say they adopted their habits from the Main Media, CNN and MSNBC. 
     Their haste to convince the viewer they are a cut-above the average TV host has become so apparently over-whelming to the point sometimes, I mute the channel and even tune to CNN or some other inferior News source! I hate having to do it!!
     But today, was the worst display I've ever seen by the ever "know-it-all" Neil Cavuto and  although after rudely cutting her off the air once he had his say, then apologizing mildly in her absence for the display, I think he has done a permanent damage to his once credible program.
     My advice to Cavuto is this; run for Congress and show us how much better he would be, or just shut up and try to save his hog-fat ass by apologizing to the lady like any decent respectful man would do. 
     I know this much, until he does, I ask any good Conservative that normally watches his show to do what I'm going to do; Go to his CNN Competitor for the financial news whenever he comes on. 
     I swear, it appears to me as though he's making a deliberate attempt to discredit the Conservative Party as best he can before he makes his jump to the other side. I hope that isn't the case!
     Just sayin'.
   

2 comments:

  1. I agree. He had the chance today to apologize and, instead, took refuge in the merits of the argument. He misses the point, which is that is was his rude and surly treatment of the Congresswoman that offended so many. His failure to do the gentlemanly thing and apologize says a lot about his character. My family will be avoiding his programs from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sad fact, but thank you for your response!

    ReplyDelete