Wednesday, June 25, 2014

YOU "LEFTIES" CAN DEFEND YOURSELF WITH THAT SARCASTIC SMILE ALL YOU WANT;


     But since I've been pointing it out for two years or more in my blogs now, I was tremendously pleased to see a Fox News Host say to a Deputy Spokesman for John Kerry; "You can smile all you want at what I said, but the facts are the facts and your smiling isn't going to change the truth!"     What it tells me is, the Conservatives are finally catching on to the "lock-step" habits of all of the 'Left' in the respect of appearing as though they've been placed in a hypnotic spell before coming on the air for an interview. Their word for word, programmed and smiling way of facing the opposition is finally coming to light and frankly, gotten stale. The "I know something you don't" smile is finally, finally getting exposed. What a happy day!     Thank heaven for that, anyway!     It's a good sign that all of the "Lock-step" habits they have, may finally come to an end by exposing what seemed to be a 'never ending' ploy.     I anxiously look forward to the days of Justice that no doubt, lie ahead of us. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment