Thursday, October 29, 2015

WHAT TO DO WITH NEIL CAVUTO ON HIS SEGMENT OF "FOX NEWS"!


     As a long time viewer of Fox News, I like to think that Fox Directors do an excellent job of choosing Hosts for their diverse programs and to keep things "Fair and balanced". I've always admired their tolerance and fairness to both sides of the Political Aisle.
     With my "too fast" progress in slowing down as an elderly viewer, I'm also noticing the speeding up of the Hosts and their guests in their subject responses. (They all talk too fast!)
     Just as in the rest of my latter life, I see the opposite to my slowing down in reaction to driving, walking, and keeping up with the younger folks as they talk to me!
     Not so with time passing by, though! Anymore, my Birthdays are twice a year, haircut days are twice a month , Garbage days are twice a week, Doctor's app'ts are twice a year from one,  and bathroom visits have increased to ten a day from five. Not some really, mind you! But it really seems like time speeds up as though the funeral Directors are growing impatient with me!
     When it comes to the fat, arrogant, interrupting and 'smarter than thee' Neil Cavuto, "All of the above" can take a back seat to him. If in fact I describe my feelings lately about watching him, I feel I am the funeral Director! YOU????     Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment