Friday, December 25, 2015

A CHRISTMAS WISH AND GREETING !


     I awoke this morning to a cold and crispy house, knowing it was going to be that way. Yesterday, my wife called me while I was doing my last minute Christmas shopping, to announce our furnace was putting out a 'hot' smell and the blower had quit working. Great news for Christmas Eve, Right?
     So, not being able to reach anyone to fix the problem now at this time of day, and supposedly me being a 'Handyman", I'm compelled to attempt to fix it myself. But without available parts, that could present a problem for the time being.
     Anyway, by looking at the situation that it's only a problem for the time being that can be corrected by getting off my butt when daylight comes, our glass is still half full instead of empty.
     I only have to think about the people in this Country that are more than a lot worse off than us, and can only wish them the best on this cold winter morning.
     May God bless everyone who truly needs it, and Merry Christmas to the Christian World I grew up to appreciate!    Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment