Sunday, April 30, 2017

ALL OF GOD'S ANGELS DON'T NECESSARILY LIVE THERE IN HEAVEN! .......A POEM.


With Eighty years over, I have no complaints
when it comes to Angels and God's crew of Saints!

It took some thinking by this fellow here,
About all my illnesses, Nightmares and fear!

I've had some bad ones, no doubt about that!
My doctor told me, "Hang on to your hat!"

Diagnosed with Diabetes, a hard thing to swallow.
But not a big thing, compared to what followed;

They found Prostate Cancer and treated me then
Four weeks of treatments, made me good again!

All the while though getting better from Cancer,
I felt prayers to God would give me the answer!

Soon after those days, they found with my ticker,
I required three stents, It couldn't be done quicker!

God's Angels were good, and went on to save me!
Diverticulitis ensued, and attacked with a fury!

That wasn't the end of it, as I wished it might be
Blood flowed from my body and ever so freely!

28 units replaced it by the Angels on earth,
They tirelessly saved me like a baby in birth!

Again life got better, from those Medical Folks
They never give up from saving us Blokes.

Bless all you Angels that work all those hours,
I'm not finished yet as I still smell the flowers.

A lower bowel rupture had to be repaired!
They fixed it quickly from time that they spared.

Blood poison came next, from a Corn in my foot
raged through my body, my heart, lungs to boot!

My beautiful Wife I loved thirty one years,
Passed away suddenly, as this man shed tears!

But as I reflect here on all of my worth
I think of God's Angels who live here on earth

There isn't a time here when I look at the past,
I don't count my blessings, as long as they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment