Tuesday, May 2, 2017

FORTY% OF MY CONSTITUENTS DO NOT WANT ME TO VOTE FOR THIS BILL!!


     What?? WHAT???. First of all, I must ask; When your voting block put you in your position, I dare to remind you, "You're there to serve your Country and not the Constituents!" (Comments similar to this were made by sitting G.O.P. Representatives.
     First of all I must also remind the G.O.P. Representatives  who say this ; I say; "Those 40% are likely the same Left wing Voters who didn't vote for you in the first place! Dummy!!"
     Remember this; Refusing to abide by the wishes of 60% of the ones who did, will probably give you only 40% approval when you run for re-election! Or......., maybe the G.O.P Challenger to your seat may give all of your approval to the Challenger! so he can make more sense!
     After all, money under the table, (just supposing here!) wasn't what you were put there for either!
     If so far, I haven't made any sense to you, it wouldn't make any sense to me either, to think your replacement couldn't do better! Just guessin'.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment