Wednesday, May 31, 2017

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER WATCH FIRST WHEN IT COMES TO PRESIDENT TRUMP; MSNBC'S HOST CHRIS MATHEWS OR FOX NEWS' SHEPARD SMITH? BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH OUT TO GET HIM!!


     I'm surprised at the intensity of Shepard Smith's hatred towards president Trump and the length of time he wastes on FOX NEWS. I'm not surprised at Chris Mathews because he's been out to get Trump for quite some time due to MSNBC's plummeting in their viewership!
     Instead of telling the "Other side of the Story" compared to the FAKE News we listeners hear from the "Main Media" folks, 'Alternative Normal' Sheep Herder Smith has clearly taken sides with the FAKE News Corporations as well.
     With no apparent evidence to back up his negativity concerning Trump, he still dedicates himself to bashing our President totally, no matter what!!!
     I never thought I would find myself tuning out of Fox News, But I gotta' say, he spent nearly half of his hour-long show going after our President as though he and Chris Mathews are sleeping together! They both act as though they're going to break down and cry anytime during their shows! Just sayin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment