Friday, December 8, 2017

WHY NOT QUESTION THE ETHICS OF THE SO-CALLED 'EXTREME SINCERITY' WE'RE HEARING IN DEFENSE OF THE OBVIOUS CORRUPTION THAT'S IN THERE RIGHT NOW ??

 RE: I.R.S., F.B.I., C.I.A.and I.C.E.
    

I ask that question because I believe their behavior is clearly corrupted by the Barack Obama 'Left-overs' that he hired during the course of his 'now realized' worst Anti-Constitutional Presidency that our Country has ever witnessed!  That condition will exist until President Trump purges those culprits out of the C.I.A., F.B.I. and any other Security Agency Obama has polluted with his Anti-'American Way' assault he lambasted us with from the moment he got into the Presidency in early 2009!
     Enough already with these political spokespersons who say, "All of the employees I ever met were the most honest, sincere people I've ever known!"     WHAT???  Give me a BREAK!!!
     The real break is something the Voting Bloc and the "Middle Class" needs to be assured to them that the mess WITHIN those Agencies gets corrected, and corrected NOW!!
     It matters not to the Voting Bloc or the "Middle Class", who specifically within those Agencies is a culprit and who isn't! My point is; if this was a Private business, the Directors and Stockholders would quickly identify the reasons and correct them not now, but RIGHT NOW!! The difference here is; With a private Company, it's their money! With the Gov't Agencies, it's the Taxpayer's money and not theirs!!
     So, YES!! We would like to think the F.B.I. and other Security Agencies are chosen as the 'best of the best' and completely honest, but in Reality as we're learning now, political preferences are glaringly apparent and dominating their ability to be what we imagine and want them to be! So coming back into the reality that "It is, what it is!", We the Taxpayers who are footing the cost of these human weaknesses, are more honest than the ones we are depending on, or are expecting to be! 
     So hold onto your seats, "Middle Class"!! The TRUTH is about to rear it's confusing head!
     I say again, "It is what it is"! Just sayin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment